Emotional Lives of Boys:
- Finding Kind. Lauren Parsekian (Director). Indieflix, 2010
- Mean Girls (Special Feature with Rosalind Wiseman, “The Politics of Girl World”). Mark Waters (Director). Paramount Pictures, 2004.
- Odd Girl Out. Tom McLoughlin (Director). Lifetime Television, 2005
Media and Culture:
- Miss Representation, Jennifer Siebel Newsome (Writer and Director), 2011,
- Codes of Gender, Sut Jhally (Writer and Director). Media Education Foundation, 2009.
- Consuming Kids: The Commercialization of Childhood, by Adriana Barbaro and Jeremy Ear (Directors). Media Education Foundation, 2008.
- Dreamworlds 3: Desire, Sex and Power in Music Video (unabridged), Sut Jhally (Writer and Director). Media Education Foundation, 2007.
- Generation M: Misogyny in Media and Culture, Thomas Keith (Director), Media Education Foundation, 2008.
- Hip-Hop: Beyond Beats and Rhymes (abridged). Byron Hurt (Director). Media Education Foundation, 2006.
- Killing Us Softly: Advertising’s Image of Women, by Jean Kilbourne. Sut Jhally (Director). Media Education Foundation, 2006.
- Teenage Paparazzo, Adrien Grenier (Director), Reckless Productions, 2010.
- Sexual Harassment: Flirting or Hurting? Sexual Harassment in Schools, based on Flirting or Hurting? A Teacher’s Guide on Student-to-Student Sexual Harassment in Schools (grades 6-12) by Nan Stein and Lisa Sjostrom of Wellesley College
This entry was posted in Resources
. Bookmark the permalink